KALE ARTICHOKE YOGURT DIP
This fresh version is a playful twist on traditional artichoke dip, without the heaviness of mayonnaise and melted cheese, but with superb and complex flavors nonetheless. Chopped kale adds leafy green nutrition to the classic combo of yogurt, lemon and garlic. Try this at your next party or potluck—we promise your guests will devour it!
- 4 cups kale, chopped
- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, drained well and chopped
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. garlic, microplaned
- 2 cups Redwood Hill Farm plain goat milk yogurt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Add kale, artichoke hearts, green onion, and yogurt to a medium bowl and mix well. Add salt, pepper, and lemon juice to the bowl and stir to combine.
- Taste and season dip with additional salt and freshly ground pepper, if desired. Add a tablespoon of honey if the dip is too tangy for your taste.
- If desired, refrigerate dip for at least one hour, to allow flavors to develop, or serve immediately. We suggest serving the dip in a bread bowl, which creates a beautiful and colorful contrast, and to accompany with crackers, corn chips and fresh vegetable sticks.