CRISPY POTATOES WITH YOGURT VINAIGRETTE
Something about a warm and cozy potato dish with the perfect creamy, tangy sauce that feels just right for Fall and Winter. But honestly, we could eat this one all year long. Adapted from Dolly and Oatmeal’s recipe, we decided to #GoGoat and swap in Redwood Hill Farm plain yogurt for an added creaminess and tang that pairs perfectly with the salty crunch of the potatoes. If you’re looking for a dish to wow your dinner party with or one that will travel easily to holiday festivities, this is it!
- 1 cup Redwood Hill Farm plain goat milk yogurt
- 2 pounds baby potatoes
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped herbs
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- fine salt & fresh pepper
- In a large pot, add potatoes, a pinch of salt, and cover with water. Boil for 15 minutes, or until potatoes are soft and easily pierced with a fork.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Add potatoes to a well-oiled baking sheet. Place each potato on a sheet and gently smash with a fork. Add a light pinch of salt to each potato.
- Cook potatoes for 15 minutes or until lightly golden, flip, and cook for 10 additional minutes. Remove when crispy.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the goat milk yogurt, oil, vinegar, mustard, maple syrup, garlic, and salt and pepper.
- Place crispy potatoes on a serving platter, drizzle with vinaigrette, garnish with fresh herbs, and enjoy!