HERBED YOGURT & CITRUS SALAD
Tangy citrus combined with creamy, herb-y Goat Milk Yogurt makes for a fresh, flavorful, and elevated appetizer at the table this winter. This recipe has an abundance of depth and flavor thanks to the Goat Milk Yogurt. Foodies, you may find that you need to make double the recipe, because this one is *almost* too good to be shared.
- 1.5 cups of Redwood Hill Farm Plain Goat Milk Yogurt
- 1 large orange of any type
- 2-4 small/medium-sized mandarins
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- 2 tablespoons finely minced chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine yogurt, herbs, and vinegar in a small bowl.
- Pour herbed yogurt onto a large plate or serving dish.
- Remove rind and pith from citrus.
- Slice citrus into thin slices, place over top the herbed yogurt on plate.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
- Grab a few forks, and enjoy!