GO-GO GREENS SMOOTHIE
Juice up your day with goat milk kefir and nourishing greens. We added a kiss of apple and a handful of strawberries for sweetness and recommend including a frozen banana for an extra creamy texture. Add chia, hemp, or flax seeds for an extra boost of fiber and omega 3s.
- 2 cups leafy greens (chard, spinach or kale)
- 1 cup Redwood Hill Farm plain goat milk kefir
- 1/2 cup ice cubes (adjust to reach desired consistency)
- 1 cup strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 medium banana, frozen
- 1/2 apple
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. chia, hemp, or flax seeds (optional)
- Blend leafy greens, kefir, and ice cubes together.
- Add fruits and seeds (if using) and blend until smooth.