NOT YOUR GRANDMA’S COLESLAW
Yes, we’re at it again with the yogurt-for-mayo swap! But here’s why: Summer is upon us, and we want you to be ready with a few lighter, more flavorful options in your summer salad arsenal. With fewer calories and higher protein, our goat milk yogurt will be a healthy twist to those creamy, nostalgic salad recipes your family enjoys year after year.
- 1 cup Redwood Hill Farm & Creamery Goat Milk Yogurt
- 1/2 head of red cabbage
- 1/2 head of yellow cabbage
- 2 large carrots
- 1/2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped green onion
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Using a cheese grater, shred the cabbage and carrots into a large bowl
- Finely chop green onions and add to bowl
- Mix in the yogurt, mustard, vinegar, and salt and pepper well
- Enjoy as a side or on a sandwich!