CHIPOTLE YOGURT SANDWICH SPREAD
Once you make this savory, smoky spread, you’ll want to put it on everything. It’s a breeze to make and a spicy way to up your sandwich game.
TIME: Preparation: 5 mins · Cooking: 3 mins · Total: 8 mins
- 1 cup Redwood Hill Farm plain goat milk yogurt
- 1 chipotle chili, with 1 tsp. sauce from can of chipotles in adobo sauce
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground pepper
- ½ lime, juiced
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth about 2-3 minutes.
- Pour into a jar or small bowl and refrigerate for up to 4 weeks.