2064 Gravenstein Highway North, Building 6
Sebastopol, CA 95472
Monday – Friday, 7:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Final trucks of the day should arrive no later than 3pm to allow time for loading of product.
Carlos Aroche, Warehouse Manager
Phone: (707) 823-8250 ext. 124
(from Highway 101 North OR South):
- Merge onto CA-12 W towards Sebastopol
- First stoplight, turn right onto Fulton Road
- Take the very next left onto Occidental Road and travel approximately 4 miles
- At next stoplight, turn left onto Gravenstein Hwy North / CA-116 (Union 76 gas station is on the corner)
- On your immediate right enter through the chain link gate. Drive to building 6 (right hand side of facility)
*Alternate route: Take CA-116W through the town of Sebastopol, enter facility at 2064 North Gravenstein Highway through chain link gate on left side
- Trailer must be between 34-38 degrees. Product will not be released if temperature is not within the acceptable range.
- Driver is responsible for ensuring pallet and case counts are accurate before leaving our facility.
- Redwood Hill Farm & Creamery Inc. releases custody of product once the packing slip is signed by the driver/carrier.
- Drivers must secure their own load and lump own pallets (excluding those with physical issues).
- Drivers are required to use a minimum of two (2) load bars or securing straps.
- Drivers must fill out our Bio-Terrorism Form before product can be released.
- Trucks must come into our facility clean and free of any damage. If a truck has damages or is not up to our Quality Assurance standards we have the right to refuse the trailer.