HONEY MUSTARD MARINADE
We already know how delicious honey mustard as a dipping sauce. But as a marinade? With goat milk yogurt? Hear us out. The beauty of a honey mustard marinade made with goat milk yogurt lies both in the flavor and how it reacts to the protein you’re cooking. The lactic acid in fermented dairy products such as our goat milk yogurt softens the protein you’re cooking, resulting in a juicier chicken breast or more succulent shrimp. So take a chance and swap out the regular marinades for something a little more adventurous, we dare you to just #GoatForIt!
- 1/4 cup plain Redwood Hill Farm Yogurt
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and whisk quickly until smooth.
- Use as marinade, dip, or dressing in or on your next dish!